hm I wrote an answer to this Ask but my laptop restarted itself to update while I was gone.. x_x. I really wish I could disable that feature while I’m working on stuff. I’ll try to write my message again. Thanks for this Ask, though. I’ll answer it without forwarding it to other people, if that’s okay? Five things that make me happy, in no particular order, would be:
1. Learning about mammalian biology (sorry that’s really specific, welp). Really anything about it, any detail, any mechanism, and any possible underlying reason why it is how it is. It’s kinda silly, because I’ll never be able to get any reasonable grasp of even any minor subpart. But what is there to live for if you can’t dream big?
2. Making others happy. Someone else’s smile is worth more than mine, right? Seeing friends and family can make me very happy. I don’t even have to do anything together with them. Seeing them and talking with them can be enough for me ^^
3. Otaku stuff. Watching anime, reading manga, listening to the music, going to the conventions, cosplaying, talking to people about these things, being a weird weeb. I think these things are very fun and they make me happy.
4. Organizing and making things tidy ^^. Sorry I’m running out of ideas cus it’s late and I’m a lil tired as I’m writing this. My apartment was kinda messy visually but you’ll have to trust me that once in a while I did organize all my stuff and put everything in the right places
5. Diapers? In the big picture they’re really not that important.. but ageplaying does make me happy so.. there it is. Ho-hum. I admit, I like diapers.You caught me red-handed
Perfect! Arigato, couche-san! I’ve been meaning to finish watching Fairy Tale sometime, but I never have free time. ☺
Well then you should ^^. Make some time for it and go for it!